WHAT SPEAKER FOR MY SYSTEM

afterglow68

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
My system are marantz cd5004, nad c326 bee with atlas integra interconnect and chord carnival silver plus....i listen acoustic jazz music help me to choose speaker for my system...

1. Dali zensor 1

2. Monitor audio bx 2

I'm from bali island indonesia and no audio shops in my island please help me thank you very much

Neptune_Twilight

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
You wont go far wrong with either of those speakers, I owned a pair of BX2's after a house move & after a bit of use are quite outstanding but some feel the Dali's have the edge on refinement & not having heard the Dali's I can’t say but the BX2's are very nice speakers & being front ported are easy to place.

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
Neptune_Twilight said:
You wont go far wrong with either of those speakers, I owned a pair of BX2's after a house move & after a bit of use are quite outstanding but some feel the Dali's have the edge on refinement & not having heard the Dali's I can’t say but the BX2's are very nice speakers & being front ported are easy to place.

You live in Bali and want to stay in with your hi-fi..........?

Are you mad......... ;)

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
afterglow68 said:

Apologies...... :doh:

Spent some time in Bali, way back before all the developement, Denpaser aside, truly wonderful.

But then, you've probably heard this all before, sorry...... :oops:

If you like your music big and bold, go for the MAs, more refined and neutral, the Dalis every time.

El Hefe

Jun 21, 2008
Visit site
Afterglow68,

There will be the Kuala Lumpur International AV show next weekend 4 to 6th June.

It will be held in JW Marriot hotel Kuala Lumpur.

There will be many speakers on demo and at bargained price.

However the 2 speakers you mentioned... you will not go wrong with them. But other makes that I would recommend is Epos.

T

the record spot

Not sure why you're limiting yourself to just those two brands?

afterglow68

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
El Hefe said:
Afterglow68,

There will be the Kuala Lumpur International AV show next weekend 4 to 6th June.

It will be held in JW Marriot hotel Kuala Lumpur.

There will be many speakers on demo and at bargained price.

However the 2 speakers you mentioned... you will not go wrong with them. But other makes that I would recommend is Epos.

Epos m5i or m12i....thank you...

perseus

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I live in Jakarta. There are plenty of speaker brands to try if you travel here. There are also an audio distributor I know in surabaya that carry psb, martin logan, nad, & cary.

MaxD

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site
afterglow68 said:
My system are marantz cd5004, nad c326 bee with atlas integra interconnect and chord carnival silver plus....i listen acoustic jazz music help me to choose speaker for my system...

1. Dali zensor 1

2. Monitor audio bx 2

I'm from bali island indonesia and no audio shops in my island please help me thank you very much

Dali Zensor 3 will be better than 1 at not a big deal of price difference.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts