What Podcasts do you subscribe to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Not seen a similar thread, so apologies if one already exists (pls direct me to it if it does!)

Anyway, what podcasts do you guys subscribe to? im looking for a bit of inspiration as Ive only really started to get into them now I have a far better internet connection and have time in the mornings to update my iPod before my commute:

Currently I have:

Zane Lowe's hot music

Economist/daily business news

Ricky Gervais/K Pilkinton stuff.

Any specific podcast recommendations more than welcome, on any subject, not just music....

Reactions: soundsky
T

the record spot

Radio 5's Fighting Talk which can be utter genius when the right panel's on and occasionally, The Guardian 's Tech Weekly with Aleks Krotowski (one third of the TV weeky games show "Bitz" in the late-90s).

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Stephen Fry. I, like everyone else, wish I was Stephen Fry.
Danny Baker on 606. Inspired.
Simon Mayo & Mark Kermode.
Adam & Joe.
Fighting Talk.
It's worth living miles from Teddington to keep up with these. The traffic jams just fly by.
(And Russell Brand's Radio 2 show was well worth it until, you know... the Incident.)

Trefor Patten

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
In our time (Melvyn Bragg)

Friday comedy BBC

World Routes

Stephen Fry's Podgrams and the Mitch Benn Podcast are all worth a listen - only one of them is music ÿyou will notice and I would love to hear a music podcast for jazz of the ECM, e.s.t, Portico Quartet variety.....ÿ

A

Anonymous

Thanks guys, some good suggestions to check out there.

Messiah

Andrew Everard:
Messiah:Jonathan Ross - I find his style very funny and entertaining.

No, but seriously...

Well I knew someone would have an opinion on him.....
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

I have a long list based around sport, gaming and tv mainly. At the moment im listening to Chappers' premier league, Football weekly, TheGame, Sportsweek, Steve bunce boxing hour, ESPN Boxing podcast, 5live world football phone-in, 5live Football Daily, Kermode and Mayo, Movies You Should See, 5 ign podcasts, Gamespot uk, Lost podcasts by Jay & Jack and The Transmission. Helps the day pass when im working on site.

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
We are dipping our toes (back) in to the podcast waters. Let us know what you'd like to hear on the next one. On Soundcloud (below) and available on iTunes/podcast apps.

https://soundcloud.com/whathifi

https://www.whathifi.com/news/new-what-hi-fi-podcast-available-now

D

Deleted member 188533

Please don't post in 12 year old threads. Feel free to start a new thread about pretty much any topic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts