Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi all could I have your help to deside what network play to get. I have seen a
Teac cdp-800nt Network / CD player or a
Yamaha CD-N500 Network / cd player. Regards Ian

newlash09

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
There are lots of good network players in the market. But you need to hear them out for your selves. We can only suggested what else can be included for your consideration.

It will help everyone to know what your requirements are from your network player. Do you need a inbuilt cd player as well. Is dab+ also a requirement etc.

Finally what is your room size, the speakers you have and approx budget.

Someone here recently bought a yamaha all in one with speakers and inbuilt cd player, and was very happy with its performance. The yamaha musicast app is very good and also adds streaming chops to their systems. So I would certainly recommend the yamaha.

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi thanks for your help on this. I have a teac a r650 amplifier and wharfedale diamond 220 speakers. I like the cd and network player in one unit as I only have space of a all in one unit. Regards Ian

johnnyboy1950

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I dont think there is a good amount of choice for a CD/network player. However the yamaha cd-n500 is a good choice. I had one briefly before I was fortunate enough to be able to trade it in for a CXN. It looked and sounded good enough but the wheel/knob you see on the right was very flimsy and had a cheap feel. Maybe you would be better off with a complete all in one which would include an amp. The yamaha CRXN470D comes to mind and is well reviewed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts