What is your dream Home Cinema setup?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
With the amount of Home Cinema products out there and all the different choices and options i thought this might be good to see the different things and combinations people come up with so the question stands:

If money was not an issue what would be your dream Cinema Setup?

What would is consist of and why? And would it be the best in town?

JohnHolmes

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
The SIM2 projector setup they had a the bristol show

Merdian DSP8000 x 3 for front 3

M&K SS150 Tripolar Surround Speaker rears

And 2 SVS PB13 Ultra subs! :D

A

Anonymous

Looks and sounds good! Those speakers are phenomenal

up the music

Mar 13, 2008
Visit site
In my dreams?

I live about 3 minutes walk from the Bradford IMax. That would do. Whilst it's close it's not my home though. Maybe they'd let me move in. That'd make it a home cinema.

I would have to do something about the sound system though. It didn't really convince me.

I suppose I'd have to employ a projectionist too. It's not quite as simple as just swapping disks in the BD player.

There'd be plenty of seats for any forum readers to come and watch with me too. Come on down, you're all invited for a viewing.

A

Anonymous

Well if you ever get round to moving in there i will take you up on that offer

A

Anonymous

pioneer 60 in kuro,pioneer lx71 amp ,denon blu ray transport,nordost cables for all , wilson benesh curve x4 and 2x wilson benesh torus

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Banks of 3x M&K S250's across the front, each with their own MX5100 subwoofer, 4x M&K SS250's across the rear with 2x MX5100 in the rear corners, all driven by a Sony 820 - not really, all by Bryston 7Bsst Monoblocks (21 in total
emotion-14.gif
), with a Yamaha Z11 as a processor until some stonking pre/processor comes out :)

Projectorwise it'd have to be a 3 chip Runco DLP with anamorphic lens, as it would wipe the floor with any other alternative.

It doesn't matter what hi-fi speaker package you put together at whatever price, it just wouldn't match the immediacy and impact that this system would provide in spades. Of course this system is based on domestically available equipment, and not taking into account anything that is available on the pro side.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts