What is the best sounding wifi music system - Sonos or Bluesound??

Jasonc

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi there.....

I'm looking to set up either a Sonos system or Bluesound system - ignoring costs is the Bluesound really that much better? We have both Spotify and Deezer subscriptions - i want the best possible sound?? Both detail and power / depth if that's possible?

I would also like to be able to rip and store my CD collection without using a PC - my laptop doesn't have a CD drive! Hence looking at the Bluesound Server / CD ripper.

I have also heard that the Sonos system no longer needs anything other than a bridge to connect to the router, is this correct.

Finally, does anyone know of a good HiFi retailer in the Poole / Bournemouth area - the two i used to use have both now closed unfortunately and i can't find anyone locally who could answer the above questions!!

Any help will be greatly received.

Many thanks,

Jason.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Jasonc said:
I have also heard that the Sonos system no longer needs anything other than a bridge to connect to the router, is this correct.

That's always been correct, what's changed is that you no longer need to wire anything to the router, you can directly connect to the wireless network, although it is typically less reliable than wiring a device and using sonosnet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts