What Hifi have What Hifi?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
It would be interesting to hear what Andrew, Clare, Andy, and anyone else at WHFSV have at the moment.
Also, what do you have in the office? I can imagine you all wearing Sennheiser 650s while you're busy convincing Sonus Faber they want to give you a new piece of furniture ;)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Well, my home hi-fi is getting on a bit now but I still love it: Arcam DiVA CD192 CD player, Primare Pre30/A30.2 pre/power amp, B&W 805 speakers, TAG McLaren Audio (remember them?!) DAB/FM tuner.

Home cinema: Sony Bravia 40in LCD, Arcam DiVA DV79 DVD player, Arcam DiVA AVR280 receiver and Monitor Audio Radius R90AV-12 speaker package. Plus numerous iPod docks around the house!

Suspect Clare and Andrew have something much more impressive... as for the office, tends to be my trusty iPod Touch and Sennheiser PX100 headphones.

A

Anonymous

Andy, i've got an ipod touch now too. Loving the films, i've got quite a lot of Blackadder on there now. Wifi i've found difficult to get except at home and work :( Great sound, altho it does seem to be more from each ear, and on the dry side. I just tried them with the Grado GS1000s, and they are an amazing combination! But then you don't really want to be walking down the street wearing them...

A

Anonymous

Hi Andy

I have recently bought a Arcam DiVA CD192 CD player. When the disc is loading there is a brief clicking noise from the player. The player plays perfectly well.

I have contacted Arcam and they say I should take it back to the retailer for them to look at it - but this is very inconvenient due to distances.

Could you tell me if your machine makes the same sound.

Thanks.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
No. I've never had a problem with mine making a clicking noise. I'd agree with what Arcam said - best to take it back to your dealer and get it checked out, even if it's a long way away.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts