What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision Subscription, Query

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Im thinking of subscribing within the next week. After buying the mag since the 80's (albeit, not so much of late) I think it's time I should subscribe.

What I would like to know is, if i take out 13 issues for £39.95, is that just a one off payment, not to be taken out of my account on a yearly basis?

Also, i've seen free gifts mentioned here on the forum when you take out a subscription, but when I look at the Haymarket site to subscribe there is no mention of any free gifts. I know im already getting a great deal with 25% off the retail price but im just curious about any gifts. Not that i want something for nothing, of course
emotion-4.gif

Thanks.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
There are a variety of ways to pay for your subscription when you sign up - you can choose how you want to pay (credit card; direct debit etc).

This time of the year we tend to do money-off deals rather than gifts, but we've currently got an in-mag deal (October issue) where you can pick up two free tickets to our London Show. At that event, we'll also have a range of subscription offers, including free gifts (hopefully something v.exciting indeed if we can pull it off...)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply, Clair, and thanks, octopo for the input.

I'd love to be able to make the London show, unfortunately (in every respect *jokes) I live in the North West, so getting there would be a pain.

Anyhows, i'll subscribe in the next few days, i need to borrow a family members credit card, had to dispose of mine, for good reason
emotion-4.gif

Thanks again.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts