What happened to the thread I started?

• Thread starter BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW
  • Start date
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I started a thread in 'new members', which seems to have disappeared. Any reason why?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I started a thread in 'new members', which seems to have disappeared. Any reason why?

Not only that, but if I click on your name I get a list of my posts not yours.

Should we blame WHF or the Koreans? *wink*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I just clicked on your name, and got your posts, so I'm not sure what's happening.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
i have had that thread open on my PC for two hours, whilst i was doing something else, then I just tried to refresh the page, and i got the message that I am not allowed access.

maybe it is related to the comment made by a member, that showing a photo of Kim Jong ..... was racist. You know the zero tolerance house rules are now in place.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I'm not saying anything. I mentioned them once - on one of your television threads - but I think I got away with it.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

expat_mike said:
maybe it is related to the comment made by a member, that showing a photo of Kim Jong ..... was racist. You know the zero tolerance house rules are now in place.

But it was about newbies, why would someone bring KJ into it?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

I'm not saying anything. I mentioned them once - on one of your television threads - but I think I got away with it.

*biggrin*

My wife is definitely blaming the Koreans, though she's no idea what for, she just likes to blame them. She does quite like their dramas and films, though. *smile*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

expat_mike said:
You know the zero tolerance house rules are now in place.

I'll have to behave myself then. *wink*

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
chebby said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

My wife is definitely blaming the Koreans, though she's no idea what for, she just likes to blame them. She does quite like their dramas and films, though. *smile*

Sopyonje? I loved that one. (Never managed to get the DVD but it was on YouTube for a while.)

Oops. Well off-topic sorry.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

chebby said:
Sopyonje? I loved that one. (Never managed to get the DVD but it was on YouTube for a while.)

Oop. Well off-topic sorry.

Everything's related (especially in the countryside).

The name rings a bell, though I'm not sure I've seen it. Will keep an eye out for it.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

expat_mike said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
expat_mike said:
You know the zero tolerance house rules are now in place.

I'll have to behave myself then. *wink*

It will be like walking on eggshells.

Well, I don't want to grass myself up, but I did mention a rather fruitilly titled album the other day without censure.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Vladimir said:
Possibly database issues with the length of your username. *unknw*

*smile*

It's the only thing that I have that's over long, so I'm keeping it. *wink*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

So I definitely won't get away with saying ****, ******, ********, or **** ever again then.

K

keeper of the quays

When it comes to threads missing? Blame the bobbin....or it fell through gap in floorboards? Hope this in some small way helps..

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
expat_mike said:
I think my post mentioning an american presidential candidate, has been removed. So now we know the editorial boundaries, in a country where freedom of speech supposedly exists.

Oh, so it was you that Trumped! I was blaming it on the dog... ;-)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
No genuine threads were deliberately removed yesterday, but as you know we were battling a massive spam attack from Korea so given the jiggery pokery involved in stopping that it's possible a few things inadvertently went astray. Quiet so far this morning, but I'm probably going to regret saying that
omg_smile.gif

K

keeper of the quays

Andy Clough said:
No genuine threads were deliberately removed yesterday, but as you know we were battling a massive spam attack from Korea so given the jiggery pokery involved in stopping that it's possible a few things inadvertently went astray. Quiet so far this morning, but I'm probably going to regret saying that 
quiet this morning? Tempted fate there! Lol..the tinned meat brigade are charging in...

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough said:

Start regretting!

D

Deleted member 2457

The website has been down for me several times.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts