What happend too these ?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
As Wayne says above, a computer will do all that a CD recorder can, with no loss in quality.
If you haven't already got a CD burning drive, you can buy one cheaply to connect to your PC to make your physical disc copies.

It is true though that if you've got a CD player to connect digitally to it, that Tascam would be a good alternative.
Note that the Tascam (and PC CD burners) allow the use of cheap recordable discs.
That is not the case with old, domestic recorders. They used more expensive discs, specifically marked 'For Audio'.
(The idea was to give some money back to the record companies 🤔).
The point is, you may find such discs hard (if not impossible) to come by now.

Bottom line...you can't go wrong with that Tascam, but you'll do the same with your PC...and compilations from multiple discs would be easier, as you can compile your track list before the disc burn.
I cant transfer vinyl from a pc too disc or cassette formats !

WayneKerr

I'm not really sure what you're asking as you've already answered your question in this thread: Here

If you're asking how to get a copied vinyl album file from your PC to a CD then all you need is a CD writer/burner, £20 upwards off Amazon.

Please feel free to PM me if you don't understand (y)

hifi

Feb 8, 2023
Visit site
I'm not really sure what you're asking as you've already answered your question in this thread: Here

If you're asking how to get a copied vinyl album file from your PC to a CD then all you need is a CD writer/burner, £20 upwards off Amazon.

Please feel free to PM me if you don't understand (y)
A fast and easy way too transfer vinyl on too a CD .you quoted my prevoius post has i said i am using my ATLP 120 at the moment to transfer my vinyl to CD, using a CDR will be a much faster process.

WayneKerr

A fast and easy way too transfer vinyl on too a CD .you quoted my prevoius post has i said i am using my ATLP 120 at the moment to transfer my vinyl to CD, using a CDR will be a much faster process.
A CDR will speed up the process by about 10 minutes as you've still got to play the album at normal speed and every click/pop will be recorded too without editing. If you want to justify purchasing the CD recorder then just go ahead, buy it!... Sorry Andy but I'm beginning to lose the plot!

Last edited:
Reactions: clanking

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts