What DAC?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my WayBill for the MiniDSP Dirac Import from HK. The total cost imported was £765 in case you (or anybody else) is interested. That was without the microphone 'cos i already had one...

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Gazzip said:
Just got my WayBill for the MiniDSP Dirac Import from HK. The total cost imported was £765 in case you (or anybody else) is interested. That was without the microphone 'cos i already had one...

Seems you're very taken with the Dirac Gazzip. - I'd love to know more - maybe another thread?

Gazzip

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Infiniteloop said:
Gazzip said:

Seems you're very taken with the Dirac Gazzip. - I'd love to know more - maybe another thread?

Good idea and yes I am. Will get on to that when I find a few minutes to write down my impressions of what it does.

insider9

Gazzip said:
insider9 said:
Gazzip said:

Is that the DDRC-22D you got?

Yep! That's the one.

That's very good. That should work out as circa £500 for DDRC-24 UMIK included.

Infiniteloop

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Gazzip said:
Infiniteloop said:
Gazzip said:

Good idea and yes I am. Will get on to that when I find a few minutes to write down my impressions of what it does.

Excellent!

luckylion100

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
insider9 said:
Gazzip said:
insider9 said:
Gazzip said:

Roughly what I paid using a combination of Amazon for the UMIK, Audiophonics in France and the Dirac Live software from Minidsp themselves. Going to have a real play today with it, now my other audio related issues are sorted.

Is that the DDRC-22D you got?

Yep! That's the one.

That's very good. That should work out as circa £500 for DDRC-24 UMIK included.

Roughly what I paid, give or take a few quid. Combined my purchase between Amazon for the UMIK, Audiophonics in France for the Minidsp 2x4 HD and Minidsp themselves for the sortware upgrade to Dirac Live. Will Have first proper look today now that my other audio related issues are sorted.

TRENDING THREADS