what cd player & cables should i buy for my system

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I HAVE A ARCAM A85 & P85 AMP CM7 SPEAKERS ,CHORD CABLES WHAT CD PLAYER & CABLES SHOULD I GO FOR I LIKE TO LISTERN TO ROCK N ROLL ,SOFT ROCK & EASY LISTERNING MUSIC WHAT ARE YOUR SUGESTIONS

A

Anonymous

about £800.00 max iwas lookin at ex dis deals that sort of thing
just looking to get the best deal i will look at upgrading my amp later in the year

A

Anonymous

im not sure what you mean im only looking for some friendly advise

A

Anonymous

It's okay, you'll get plenty of friendly advice - but typing IN CAPITALS IS REGARDED AS SHOUTING. It's a general web thing not just here, it's just a friendly hint for the future.

A

Anonymous

HI THERE
COME ON BOYS GET ME SORTED NEED SOME INPUT !!! WHAT CD PLAYER WITH WHAT BUDGET (800.00ISH) I HAVE IN THE LONG TERM IM CONSIDERING REPLACING MY AMPS LATER ON BUT STICKING WITH MY CM7 SPEAKERS .
I APPRICIATE ALL COMMENT AND ADVICE

ELVIS LIVES

A

Anonymous

sussed out what you mean now ,about capital letters and shouting., only just getting used to using acomputer. still any info on my questions will be great. thanks .

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
For your budget I'd try and get hold of an Arcam DiVA CD192 (£900) or one of the two Cyrus players - either the Cyrus CD6s (£650) or Cyrus CD8x (£1000).

You might be able to get an ex-demo one from a dealer to keep the price down. The Arcam would work well with your amps, and has a snappy, articulate and hugely enjoyable presentation (I use one in my own home hi-fi system).

But if you can stretch to it, I'd go for the Cyrus CD8x. It was our Best Buy CD player (£750-£1000) in the 2007 Awards and has a staggering combination of timing, power and dynamics. See, I didn't SHOUT AT ALL!

A

Anonymous

thanks for the advice andy,want to upgrade my speaker cables and connects,what do you suggest ,may change amps end of year.aint long had my cm7's so would for something suitable,got any ideas, thanks geneeddyelvis.

TRENDING THREADS