What CA amplifiers ?

A

Anonymous

id go for the Rotel too. Too many people, including myself, are steering away from the CA amp because of their unbalanced output problem.

A

Anonymous

Def Rotel. Great amps. Go onto eBay and you can grab a deal on an RA03, which is the same as the RA06 in the current line except for the front panel jack socket for iPods. 70W per channel and very good indeed.

nads

i would have to shout out for a NAD amp but again it all comes down to what you want to hear. Except for the miss balance in the CA amps at low listening levels which is not acceptable.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="nads"]i would have to shout out for a NAD amp but again it all comes down to what you want to hear. Except for the miss balance in the CA amps at low listening levels which is not acceptable.[/quote]
Yeah, NAD very good too. Perhaps not as smooth as the Rotels, which is a plus or minus depending on your taste.

A

Anonymous

If its between those 2 then definitely the 640. I would demo the rotel RA04 too but for me a remote is absolutely essential.No remote would be as bad as having only 1 speaker, but if you can live with it then i would give it a demo. I have also not found any unbalanced output problems with mine, but then i would have to be sure what that meant first to actually tell! Seriously though, mine sounds great with no balance issues.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts