what budget phono to phono interconnect?

humate

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

Im new to the forums, i signed up for some advice on audio interconnects. I want to connect an output on my m-audio delta1010lt PC soundcard (http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Delta1010LT.html - commonly used for pro audio stuff like music production) to an input on my DJ mixer... then connect the output of my dj mixer back into an input on my sound card (so i can record what im playing).

My amp (NAD c340) is connected to the PC sound card using a QED qunex phono to phono interconnect (not sure what model - its ages old and i bought it off the shelf in some hifi shop). My speakers are B&w 601 S2's.

I need to buy 2x phono to phono audio interconnects that are 3-4 meters long. My budget is a maximum of £80 for both (£40 per cable). Can anyone recommend me a phono to phono interconnect in this price range?? im sure i dont need anything too fancy - the cheaper the better really if it delivers good quality. I checked the website... and 2x merlin mozart 3meters comes to £116 which is out of my price range and likely way over the top for my application.

Some help would be much appreciated :)

Thanks !!

humate

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
I think they only go up to 1 meter from what i can see on ebay and their website.
emotion-6.gif

A

Anonymous

contact the seller ... he will sort you ... these are handmade ...

A

Anonymous

Also check Mark Grant. Not got any myself but never heard anyone have a bad word for them. 4m is £19.

Supposed to be very good quality

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts