what Blu Ray player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi All

My local dealer has kindly loaned me a Denon 2500bt blu ray transport over the weekend and after watching die hard 4.0 and spiderman 3 I'm hooked on blu ray fantastic picture even though my Panasonic plasma only upscales to 1080i and the sound was awesome through my Yamaha rvx1800.

My question is the Denon won't fit in my rack so can't buy it, but what blu ray should I buy considering I currently use a Denon 2930 dvd player so must be on a par at playing standard dvd's

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Buy a new rack
emotion-5.gif

But seriously.... there are several new Blu-ray players of note coming out imminently, including the Pioneer LX71 and the Panasonic BD55. We'll be reviewing them (along with the Denon) before naming our players of the year in this year's Awards. You may have to be a little more patient, as most new players seem to be due to hit shops mid-September.

A

Anonymous

Hi Clare

Thanks for the quick reply.I agree with you, the Pioneer has caught my eye and is high on my list my dealer has also told me that Yamaha are releasing a player soon so it's an interesting and exciting time for blu ray fans.
emotion-2.gif
But it's hard to be patient when I have to give it back tomorrow.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
mr roboto:
But it's hard to be patient when I have to give it back tomorrow.

Understand, but in this instance I suspect your patience will be rewarded.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts