What avr receiver suit the Focal Profile 918 speakers best, based on sonic characteristics?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Recently I purchased the Focal Profile 918 front and center speakers with the 908 rear speakers (in 5.0 setup). Now I am looking to replace my old AVR Receiver because I want a better fit.

Can somebody advise what receiver suits these speakers best, based on sonic characteristics? The 908's rears are characterised as precise and deep, though a little lacking in scale. "Also you'll be impressed by the refinement, midrange fluidity and articulation but timing could be a little more surefooted". I can not find the sonic characteristics of the 918 fronts but they look similar to me.

I listen to music (vocal, rock and pop but no fan of booming bass) and watch good quality movies (audio in DTS or DTS-HD).

The reason for asking here is because of the article "system match your hi-fi" in the July 2009 number of What Hi-Fi (page 81).

A

Anonymous

What do you think of the Denon 3808A in combination with the Focal Profile 918's/908's?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts