What are you watching?

Page 65 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

'Jurassic World', definitely up there with the worst films I've ever seen.

Do people really like crud like this?

D

Deleted member 2457

Guns n Roses Use Your Illusions live in Toyko Japenese discs on DTS. Much better than the blu-rays.

D

Deleted member 2457

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
'Jurassic World', definitely up there with the worst films I've ever seen.

Do people really like crud like this?
No.

D

Deleted member 2457

Star Wars 7 Blu-Ray looks and sounds pretty spectacular pity about the movie, who knows I might like it this time.

NMANo1

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
"The Martian" - Matt Damon trapped on Mars. Excellent.

"Star Wars" ( new one ) - Really good, surprisingly.

"John Wick" - Keanu Reeves revenge thriller. Seen it all before, dude.

"The Wall" ( latest one ) Roger Waters. Sounds & looks amazing. Think he's finally got it presented the way he's wanted it since he started. The other 27 versions were only pretenders to this. My Mrs, my brother, my nephew & myself were lucky enough to witness this monster of a show at Wembley in 2013. Awesome !

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks to my son I now can access Amazon TV so have been catching up on their Bosch detective series.

Based on Michael Connolly's Harry Bosch crime novels, it's rather good. Nothing groundbreaking or new granted, but well acted and entertaining nonetheless.

He has a rather nice house up in the LA hills overlooking the city, and for those familiar with the books, Bosch is right into his Jazz (especially Art Pepper) and has an old school hi-fi set-up...

boschsys.jpg

It's an old Marantz turntable, with Mackintosh Pre/Power. No idea about the speakers though (or the non-existant speaker cables either
teeth_smile.gif
)

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
I watched that Brian Cox programme last night, Elf & Safety could have had a field day, 5 year old kids climbing up a human tower and then it collapsing, 73 year old Korean women diving for food (brilliant) and hanging off a ladder in Nepal collecting honey and getting stung.

D

Deleted member 2457

Been watching quite a few movies in the last few days:

Lone Survivor 4K blu ray

Into the Heart of the Sea 4K blu ray

Trainspotting DVD. I am loving my system now even more.

D

Deleted member 2457

Knebworth Blu ray Status Quo.
thumbs_up.gif
been watching the Lucy 4K blu ray too - man that is good!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts