What are you secretly hoping is sitting under the Christmas Tree?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

BenLaw said:
atticus said:
Chloe Moretz and some crystallised ginger

She's 16, if you're any older than 19 yourself that's pretty grim.

Not only is he just 16, she's also the Joker from the Batman movies. :shame:

Chloe-Moretz-le-8-janvier-2013-a-Hollywood_portrait_w674.jpg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I was hoping that Lee Mason would prove me wrong, and actually be competent at his chosen profession.

Unfortunately, someone bought him blue tinted glasses for Christmas, and also gave him a cash bonus in his back pocket, and he just proved himself to be the EDITED I thought he was.

Oh, and the blind assistant.

I'm now hoping that Jose Mourinho will allow his hugely expensive team to leave their own penalty area at some point during their next game, as they seem to think that they won't get paid if they do. :roll:

D

Deleted member 2457

:) I've taken my iPad Air back, I wasnt getting on with it! I am now replacing it with the iPad 4 instead.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I was hoping that Lee Mason would prove me wrong, and actually be competent at his chosen profession.

Unfortunately, someone bought him blue tinted glasses for Christmas, and also gave him a cash bonus in his back pocket, and he just proved himself to be the EDITED I thought he was.

Oh, and the blind assistant.

Oh dear.

davedotco said:
JamesMellor said:
My fave is Marstons Old Empire , but I'm not sure thats really in the Mexican tythme

James

My local pub is a Camra regional winner and will always have six real ales, a couple of craft kegs, draught Belgian of one sort or another and all the bottled (english and european) beer you could want. Real Cider and Perry can be had too.

It also has Private Eye for light reading, a library that includes, among others, the complete works of Terry Pratchet and John Le Carre and last weekend a playlist that included Buffalo Springfield, Love, early REM, Neil Young and Hendrix. Good english beer is not a problem.

The Mexican theme is because of our impending trip to Cabo, sort of getting in the mood.

My sort of pub! Where is it? I might just migrate. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts