What are you listening to?

Page 489 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
AtheistJupiter.png

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
rothlee said:
Macspur said:

Cracking album this. I think I came across it in an impulse purchase of Q magazine back in the year of release. Bought it because of Buck's influence really, but it turned out to be more like the Snow Patrol work than anything of REM's. Dead American Writers was my personal highlight.

Indeed, it's on my wish list... just received their latest "ghost of a mountain" soon to be reviewed on www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Mac

WX

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Jonathan Wilson - Fanfare. Like it very much so far. :clap:

Found this incredible Live-performance on YT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ghow9gOYec

songsofjonathanwilson.com/

For some it's already the 'album of the year' :exmark:

gazman3510

Nov 22, 2008
Visit site
I'm listening to SIRENS the new EP from level 42 they are back to there best it's old school BRITFUNK the first thing they have released in about seven years it's great

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Joe Bonamassa an acoustic evening at the Vienna Opera house

Deep Purple Now What

I have been without my system for about 4 weeks and have only just got it up and running some fine tuning required speeker positioning etc

I have been doing most of my listening in my Jag on my Meridian system witch is just awesome only problem with that is you have to watch you speed :grin: :grin:

Electro

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Tanita Tikaram - The sweet keeper .

I just love her deep dark and sultry voice and the fact that everything she sings comes straight from her heart .

http://open.spotify.com/track/351SGhPuVu4H6kY7f90wKc

http://open.spotify.com/track/7yZ3roTZC7ut4vj8Gc25pv

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts