What about this little beauty?!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
Judging by the complete lack of comment, I don't think anyone has given this more than a cursory glance.

It is in fact a very funny spoof, taking the "mick" out of audiophiles.....from the "smiley faced" inputs, to the description of what it does, to the "review" at the end.

Do give it a read as it will make you laugh.....Promise!

jonathanRD

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I read it yesterday - I liked the Glory button - it reminded me of my first car - I'd turn the radio cassette on, then the 'glory' button, which meant flipping open the glovebox to switch on the graphic equalizer - boosting the volume and lighting the car up. *dance4*

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
jonathanRD said:
I read it yesterday - I liked the Glory button - it reminded me of my first car - I'd turn the radio cassette on, then the 'glory' button, which meant flipping open the glovebox to switch on the graphic equalizer - boosting the volume and lighting the car up. *dance4*

In the Conclusion bit of the review, it says this wonderful line: "This is a product so extraordinary that if it didn't exist, no one would miss it."........Brilliant!

CnoEvil

Aug 21, 2009
Visit site
steve_1979 said:
CnoEvil said:
Judging by the complete lack of comment, I don't think anyone has given this more than a cursory glance.

I think we all read it on PFM. It's very funny though. All it's missing it a 'vale' remover switch.

I felt WHF forum shouldn't miss out on the brilliance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts