What a gig!

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
Just home from Glasgow Hampden park after seeing the Boss , what a great show havin a beer now and reflecting on how good it was, even son grudgingly thought it was really good for a dad band. Curfew 23.00 he played till 22.55 , 2hours 55min

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Nice one! Bruce has always been good value for money. Although I`m having a good summer gig wise I`m still a little dissappointed not to have seen Springsteen. Having to make do with my Live In Barcelona dvd. Still not sure about his new album bar 3 or 4 songs and I`m wondering how his new material came across live?

kena

May 28, 2008
Visit site
survivor:Still not sure about his new album bar 3 or 4 songs and I`m wondering how his new material came across live?

I like the new album but took acouple of listens apart from the obvious stand out tracks, Outlaw Pete & Working on a dream were the ones he played but with a back catalogue like he has I don't think the tours main purpose was to promote the new album. Pink Cadillac got played and finished with "twist & shout" , favourites alony the way , included The rising, Cover me, Thunder Road , The Rives and others too numerous to mention. Back again next month for U2 .
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

survivor:Nice one! Bruce has always been good value for money. Although I`m having a good summer gig wise I`m still a little dissappointed not to have seen Springsteen. Having to make do with my Live In Barcelona dvd. Still not sure about his new album bar 3 or 4 songs and I`m wondering how his new material came across live?

I'm not a fan of that Barcelona DVD, even though I saw him on that tour. The New York DVD that came out before the rising is a much better live experience - I think it's a US two-disc version. Made me want to go and see Bruce again after not having done so for years and years.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts