What’s the deal with av processors?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Don’t know nothing about them please enlighten me? Thanks. How does it work? Do you need a av amp too? I got an Oppo 203. Cheers.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
gel said:
Don’t know nothing about them please enlighten me? Thanks. How does it work? Do you need a av amp too? I got an Oppo 203. Cheers.

AV amp minus power amplifiers = AV processor. So no, you don't need an AV amp, too, just multiple channels of power amplification, either in the form of one or more multichannel power amps, or a who array of monoblocks. Or you can use an AV processor straight into active speakers.

D

Deleted member 2457

spiny norman said:
gel said:

AV amp minus power amplifiers = AV processor. So no, you don't need an AV amp, too, just multiple channels of power amplification, either in the form of one or more multichannel power amps, or a who array of monoblocks. Or you can use an AV processor straight into active speakers.
Cheers Norman. Not my thing methinks.

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
https://www.trinnov.com/products/home-theater/altitude32/introduction-altitude32/?lang=en_us

either you could use four 7 channel and one 5 channel power amps or if your that person that just won £78 million on the lotto (not me) then you could use 32 monoblock amps, one per speaker.

*help*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts