Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 vs B&W M-1 Vs MA Apex - Other Style speakers

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
With a Wall mount option, do you think the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 performs better than the other small sized enclosure speakers like B&W M-1 or MA Apex or Dali line?

John Duncan

Hm. Probably, but they look bloody ugly on a wall. They're quite deep and their curved shape makes them difficult to put them on a standard 'tray' style bracket.

Bearing in mind the quality of your fronts and sub, though, I'd probably not go *too* small at the rear...

John Duncan

Hm. Probably, but they look bloody ugly on a wall. They're quite deep and their curved shape makes them difficult to put them on a standard 'tray' style bracket.

Bearing in mind the quality of your fronts and sub, though, I'd probably not go *too* small at the rear...

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
John Duncan said:

Thanks JD. I am considering the entire speaker system update (except PV1). Do you have any recommendation which will look nice on wall and perform in the ball park range of Proac?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts