Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 vs B&W M-1 Vs MA Apex - Other Style speakers

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
With a Wall mount option, do you think the Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 performs better than the other small sized enclosure speakers like B&W M-1 or MA Apex or Dali line?

John Duncan

Hm. Probably, but they look bloody ugly on a wall. They're quite deep and their curved shape makes them difficult to put them on a standard 'tray' style bracket.

Bearing in mind the quality of your fronts and sub, though, I'd probably not go *too* small at the rear...

John Duncan

Hm. Probably, but they look bloody ugly on a wall. They're quite deep and their curved shape makes them difficult to put them on a standard 'tray' style bracket.

Bearing in mind the quality of your fronts and sub, though, I'd probably not go *too* small at the rear...

WishTree

May 18, 2010
Visit site
John Duncan said:

Thanks JD. I am considering the entire speaker system update (except PV1). Do you have any recommendation which will look nice on wall and perform in the ball park range of Proac?

TRENDING THREADS