Wharfedale Diamond 10.1s for Denon D-M38

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Greetings from Poland!

I'm a happy owner of D-M38 with default Denon speakers (SC-M37), which I bought almost new from my friend for something around 200£. Gotta say it was a real bargain considering prices in Poland right now (over 300£ for a new set) and for that price I'm simply lovin' it. Really like the sound of Denon's speakers too, but few minutes ago I saw a really nice deal online for Wharfedale Diamond 10.1s speakers (70£) and I'm wondering - will those be a big improvement over Denon ones? Or just a different kind of sound?

Any qucik help will be appreciated, cause someone may bid them first ;) and sorry for my english.

Daniel

Flatsound

Jul 22, 2007
Visit site
Hi

in the shop where I bought my Diamonds 10.1 I also heard them through a Denon D-M38 and they sounded very good to my ears. They sounded natural and tuneful. I've never heard the Denon D-M38 connected with the SC-M37 speakers, so I can't compare them but I believe you will love them as they are so so damn good and musical, and beautifull too. :grin:

A

Anonymous

Well, you made me want them even more ;) Tho I'd really like to hear from someone who compared the two, cause I'm not sure if it's upgrade worthy or should I save more money and go for more expensive ones.

EDIT

Well, someone bought them, gotta wait for another deal like that. So I'll rephrase the question; is the upgrade still worth it for over 100£ ?

Flatsound

Jul 22, 2007
Visit site
Yes and Yes
smiley-cool.gif

Mine cost £150 and worth every penny. By the way, at first I was thinking in buy the Diamonds 10.1 for a second sound system but then I realized they should replace the resident pair in my lounge. The speakers that were in my lounge did cost £700.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts