Wharfedale Aura 3

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
for what i´ve read about this new speakers from wharfedale they seem to have everything to be a good set of speakers but when looking at the specifications it seems the sensitivety goes only till 88 DB´s , i used to buy only speakers from 90db´s up so if i was in 1982 i would look ,think that they are nice and wharfedale a brand that used to be always good as i have some from this brand and i´ve tested only their 2000´s models , professional line and were amazing good sounding in indoors concert rooms ,was my go to brand. Now currentelly i´ve looked at others like old Elac or this new wave of the some years ago not loved at all boxy speakers but in general, they were always the more compatible ,the reason why in 94 i bought in promotion for what today is 2.000€ , and at the reduced price was what made me buying them but i was in Madrid ,Spain for the Festimad festival in it´s first form ,lot´s of bands and stages spread to what seemed the gardens in the versailles palace and in terms of conditions all food there was good ,,everything was like i haven´t seen yet till today in music festivals from the most heard rock bands type at the time and grass also litle ducks behind their mother getting out of the pond for the grass shaking the water but i was thinking ,"i´m sitting here next to the pond in the grass and litle ducks are getting out of the water this just before a Sick of it all concert starts, there was a tree in the midle of the room for the audience ,when things got hot i was more thinking of the litle ducks as the tree was dancing from the left to the right as if it wasn´t possible without breaking but as the tree survived ,so the litle ducks whenever next to the audience any guy there looking( if thinking like most of the people think) , like kids from hell but as the ducks walk around those kids with the energy at top speed would open their arms to protect the litle ducks and the audience looking like a dance as a whole with dust and gravel flying through the air , would see the ducks and all stoped to protect them ,so they were not as described and next was playing the already gone band Morphine and it´s unique style unexpected in the 90´s, what matters here is that the speakers from that stage that all bands there sounded so good were wharfedale this in 96 or 95, where after i purchased the cerwin-vega speakers at reduced price and what a set of speakers, to my mind came the image of some HPM-1100 that i had but this were considered good but the critics said "best to rock music" well ,i like rock music so i did bought those huge speakers and paid like i had never paid as all i have came from family and friends, some say i drift and other say i paint pictures with words so, sorry for starting talking objectivelly about the wharfedale speakers, but i did it already? and ended up talikng of a festival music in Spain , but now i think of Celestion and Kef destruction when they sale to china and let´s see if it doesn´t happen the same with Wharfedale, the last of the good brands that were still available, sorry if my english is confusing, allthough i spend a lot of time between London town and Scotland, where my sister and brother live and will never return like me to my hometown in South of Portugal, or hell as it feels like due to the highest temperatures in all Europe, but after all said they seem to be good allthough i never tested them but they do have all to be releasing a great quality sound , sensitivety appart (only 88DB)they must sound very good wth the right amplifier, some of the new considered best in quality price relation might not fire up this at 100%

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts