Wharfdale Elysian 2 Standmounts....Any good??

Schizznit73

May 22, 2020
Visit site
I am considering trading in my MA Gold 300 G5 for the new Elysian's. Has anyone got experience of these new Wharfdales.
My current system,
Audia Flight FLcd 3i
Mark Levinson 5805
Hi Diamond 9 rca
Hi Diamond 7 speaker cables
All power cords upgraded etc.
The problem I have is the MA's are a little fussy with positioning and my room is not big so looking for something a little smaller. I listen to all types of music, for me its all about the details etc,
Anyone can assist??

Welcome to the forum.
These speakers are quite new so I doubt many members will have heard them.
To be honest, even if they had, it wouldn't have been with your equipment or in your listening room.
Are there any dealers near you that might let you audition at home because this is the only way you will find out if they are an improvement over your MA's.
For what it worth I think they look great and, one day when possible, I will be looking to audition a pair myself, although in this price range there is plenty of other contenders.

Schizznit73

May 22, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome,
Imo it would take something special to beat the ma g5, just wondering if the elysian are.. The ones... Its always good to listen to others opinions as it would give me an idea if I would consider travelling to audition them.
If anyone on here has got a pair I would be very interested in their opinion on them

TRENDING THREADS