well worth the change

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i've just bought a new denon1910 amp and sony bdp 760 blu ray player. i had a denon dvd which played at 760p or 1080i and had a 1906 and was contemplating keeping that and using analogue connections from the 760. glad i didn't. i have watched monsters v aliens and fast and furious today and have been blown away. the picture from the sony is that good i cant imagine how a £1500 player could be any better and the sound from the 1910 via hdmi is so much more engrossing, better and makes watching so much more engaging. I was dubious and nervous that by spending the money i would be disappointed and the results would not have been worth it. i have no regrets now and anyone else that is pondering making the leap to blu ray should go for it. my home movie experience has now gone to another level and can't wait to watch more blu ray

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
If you still have the old amp I'd be curious to hear it hooked up to the analogues on the 760 to see if you notice any difference in the sound quality. You'd still be getting HD audio, so both ways should be far better than the sound you were getting fro DVD.

TRENDING THREADS