Well, I Never Noticed That Before!

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Last night, as I sat stripping my new Jean Claude Uber Elsie speaker cable for action (as recommended by a certain Alien among us), I was listening to Beverley Craven's first album. The track, Memories, came on and I suddenly did the auditory(?) version of a double-take. At one point in the song there is the sound of a child's laughter. I had never heard that before I upgraded the system. These little extra details make it a joy to listen to old neglected albums in my collection.

Has anyone got similar examples of this kind of thing?

A

Anonymous

Andrew Everard:Good lord: so you're saying just holding a piece of the miracle cable can improve the sound of your system? Amazing...
oh lordy
emotion-2.gif

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Andrew Everard:Good lord: so you're saying just holding a piece of the miracle cable can improve the sound of your system? Amazing...

I never would have believed it myself, but it actually happened! All hail the great Jean Claude! Everyone should hold a piece when listening to their hi-fi - the gains in detail are immeasurable.

I hesitate to actually connect the stuff up in case the experience is just too cosmic for my limited mortal frame to withstand.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
maxflinn:Andrew Everard:Good lord: so you're saying just holding a piece of the miracle cable can improve the sound of your system? Amazing...
oh lordy
emotion-2.gif

Is that a recommendation for further listening? I could do with a bit of Finnish Eurovision Troll Rock to keep me going today!
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

ESP2009:
maxflinn:Andrew Everard:Good lord: so you're saying just holding a piece of the miracle cable can improve the sound of your system? Amazing...
oh lordy
emotion-2.gif

Is that a recommendation for further listening? I could do with a bit of Finnish Eurovision Troll Rock to keep me going today!
emotion-2.gif

i had to google there
emotion-10.gif
. cant say im up to scratch on my finnish troll rock
emotion-4.gif
, gotta go walk some mutts , (a dutch track maybe ?) , but im looking forward to checking this thread when i return
emotion-5.gif

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
maxflinn:ESP2009:

oh lordy
emotion-2.gif

emotion-2.gif

i had to google there
emotion-10.gif
. cant say im up to scratch on my finnish troll rock
emotion-4.gif
, gotta go walk some mutts , (a dutch track maybe ?) , but im looking forward to checking this thread when i return
emotion-5.gif

I hope you managed to find Lordi - a refreshing wake-up for Eurovision in 2006 (ye gods! That long ago?!?!) Love the idea of "Gotta Go Walk Some Mutts" as a Dutch track!
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

No, no, you have to be stripping it too.

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
igglebert:Andrew Everard:Good lord: so you're saying just holding a piece of the miracle cable can improve the sound of your system? Amazing...
No, no, you have to be stripping it too.

Yep, that's essential. It's even better than 'stripping the willow'.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts