Welcome back!

scene

When I saw the email last night in my inbox, I thought it was some sort of scam at first... You know, stolen credentials, click on this link to empty your bank account...

But no - it's true! WHF Forums are back.

And may I just say: "Welcome back!"

Glad to see you're back, hope that this will become (again) a centre for all things Hi Fi and AV and a thriving community.

Scene.

D

Deleted member 2457

You are always good Gel! And are always returning TVs...
Ha ha I meant we Norwich! Perhaps not so good now but I still think of last season Champions and Ipswich went down ha ha perfect season. I saw Ipswich play at MK Dons stadium a couple of months back I was in the Ipswich end too! Hoping to see Norwich sometime soon, have you been to any games? Cheers.

Reactions: Tonestar1

Samd

Have to say that I was sorry to see the old forum go and really hope this one gets the same sort of lively debate. Took some sorting to sign on but admin came up trumps.

Tonestar1

Have to say that I was sorry to see the old forum go and really hope this one gets the same sort of lively debate. Took some sorting to sign on but admin came up trumps.
I was having trouble too. Emailed the address in the banner at 22:32 last night and I had a response by 22:41. Issue fixed and I was back in the game. Lightning fast response and my issue was resolved. Hopefully a good omen for things to come as I'm looking forward to seeing this forum back to it's best if not better.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
My proudest moment in whf was having a question posted in the physical mag! A loooong time ago!! Still subscribe. Had a call from WHF a few weeks ago but couldn’t speak as I was in a meeting. What would that have been about..?

D

Deleted member 2457

My proudest moment in whf was having a question posted in the physical mag! A loooong time ago!! Still subscribe. Had a call from WHF a few weeks ago but couldn’t speak as I was in a meeting. What would that have been about..?
Me too! Won a HDMI cable too for my question. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts