Weekend buying spree

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
So, went a bit nuts at JB HiFi this weekend (kinda Aussie version of HMV) and came away with: Amy Winehouse - Back to Black - Excellent, its been around the player a few times now Oasis - Stop the Clocks - Good to hear as I was never a big Oasis fan back in the day but worth a listen Enya - Amarantine - Can listen to this any time New Prince disc - no idea what its called but its good Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells 3 - always different Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad - great foot tapping stuff Oh and the Travelling Wilbury's Collection is still going strong after 4 weeks Oh, and Die Hard 4 is worth a watch if you enjoyed the others

A

Anonymous

The prince album was given away free with one of the sunday papers a while back. Wasn't sure if it was getting an "official" release.

A

Anonymous

G'day Damien,

Good to see another Aussie on the site.

JB, you've done it again!

Cheers,

Robert.

A

Anonymous

Hey Robert,

Indeed they have - I've actually quit buying CD's etc anywhere else. Seems the rest are stuck in the $30-40 slow lane when I can pick up any new CD's in JB for less than $20 and pretty much every time I go in I pick up an off-peak disc for way less - I got the Oasis, Stop the Clocks set (2CD's + 1DVD) for $12.99 - Rihanna, A Girl like me, $9. Its broadening my collection as for $60 I can usually walk out with 4-5 discs rather than 2.
I did have to pay for my Prince CD though ; )
If you're a reader, I buy my books at QBD too, lol - same story.
Take care.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts