We need your help! EDIT - Are you quoted in Ultimate Guide to TV? Find out....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

From one "Old Timer" to another, I too chose the Sony KDL-32W4000 and am awaiting delivery here in Germany. For some reason Sony has delayed the delivery to my supplier (it costs around £726 here), so the given date is now end of July. If the reports on the larger 40" sister model are to be relied on, the 32" model should be absolutely first class. My decision was made above all on the grounds of picture quality, and then because it has an integral digital cable tuner, almost essential for the German market.

When you get the feedback promised by the magazine for the August issue, I should be pleased to hear your views too. I hope they don't find too many "minus" points!

Look forward to more from you.

A

Anonymous

Andy, since you are on hols - that's not a typo, I meant hols, not hold - any news on my oft repeated forum questions concerning getting hold of a good cable tuner/receiver equipped with an HDMI output to hook up to my Sony Home Cinema outfit (new) which does not have scart capabilities, only HDMI?

Rapidly, my provider has given me (not quite accurate, since they take my monthly fee!), a Samsung digital cable box which works very well, but it has no HDMI output. Can you talk to your pals on this subject and get back in one of the forums? Thanks for your help.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts