Watchmen

A

Anonymous

Im excited to a stupid degree. I just really hope they don't screw it up, especially as they've changed the ending. It looks good but they can always make trailers look good. Im pretty confident though. I check www.watchmencomicmovie.com most days. Great site.If the film is good, how amazing will the bluray be?!

Rorschach

Sep 30, 2008
Visit site
They're filming the Graphic Novel ending and putting it on the DVD/Blu-Ray, apparently. The Blu-Ray will be an immense purchase, let's hope it's better than The Dark Knight. Did you hear that when the two big companies (fox, don't know the other one) were fighting over the rights of Watchmen, the legislation/rights also covered the rights to sequels too? That doesn't seem good to me, in my opinion.

A

Anonymous

I can't wait for it. I've been tracking this since the days of Terry Gilliam in the 80's. I remember Barry Norman interviewing him around the time of Baron Munchausen and he was wearing the smiley badge. I bought the original Graphitti hardback slip case and the portfolio of prints. I still regret not getting the watch though. We live near Leeds so will be going to see it at the Imax in Bradford. A pity Clint Mansell isn't doing the music though. Especially with all the Watchmen/Alan Moore referrences in PWEI's songs.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
NSYGrinner: A pity Clint Mansell isn't doing the music though. Especially with all the Watchmen/Alan Moore referrences in PWEI's songs.

Hmmm, internet campaign to get an alternative soundtrack for the Blu-Ray?

Alan Moore knows the score! Although in this case once again he's pretty much dismissed the film out of hand. Which annoys me really, he claims to hate every film ever made of his stuff (and who can blame him for League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?) but he still takes the money for the film rights! if he was that angry about surely he'd refuse to allow any more adaptations?

A

Anonymous

An internet campaign.... sounds like a good idea. might even be able to forgive a changing to the ending if Def.Con.One (The Doomsday Poermix) was to be the end credit song.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts