Watching 3d bluray with a Pioneer sc lx82

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi - looking for a bit of help plse. Acquired a Pioneer SC LX82 amp a while back and currently have a pioneer plasma. just bought a new Sony 3d tv with 3d bluray player (came in a bundle) but am aware I will not be able to pass the sound through the receiver in HD. What would u suggest? Buying an lx83 and shifting the LX82 upstairs or will the sound still sound good thru the LX82 connected with an alternative connection? It wont be HD sound though will it which seems a waste? What would you think of alternatively buying a 3d bluray player with 2 hdmi outs could this then work to get HD soundtracks out thru the AV receiver if I connected one to the tv for picture and one to the LX 82 for sound? Is this possible? I am also redoing my house so have all the walls stripped. was thinking of using the lx82 to do 2 zone music upstairs and possibly an lx83 to do 2 zone music downstairs. If i keep the LX82 I will possibly get a sonos for upstairs rooms as dont need all that power up there.. any thoughts? thanks very much

A

Anonymous

I have a feeling there is a way to force the signal through on the LX*2 series, if you google it you may find a method, or one of our pioneer owners may be able to point you in the right direction.

If not, the panasonic BT300 will be your best option with twin HDMI or something with analogue outs. Oops spotted an error

A

Anonymous

Or the Oppo 93 whch also has analogue outs, dual HDMI outs and 3D compatability

A

Anonymous

johnnymunro:Or the Oppo 93 whch also has analogue outs, dual HDMI outs and 3D compatability

Yeh I like the look of this one, but I am holding off until I see a review or something.

A

Anonymous

yeh maybe i got it wrong.. the video signal will go direct from the 3d blu ray player but anyone know what quality the sound will be if connected thru the digital audio outs? i guess this doesnt pass the HD sound so will be downgraded. would u advise simply buy a Bluray player with dual hdmi outs then? i am quite tempted by the lx83!

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
markjaspi:johnnymunro:Or the Oppo 93 whch also has analogue outs, dual HDMI outs and 3D compatability

Yeh I like the look of this one, but I am holding off until I see a review or something.

Do a google search :- Denon 1611 oppo 93 winston

should be first or second entry.

Gives a fairly decent view and has some info regarding other players as well.

I wouldn't hold your breathe for a review from ......( i won't say it).

A

Anonymous

I'll do that thanks v1c, I have been waiting for something to come along to improve on my 370, which eventually will be moved into my sons room.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
markjaspi:I'll do that thanks v1c, I have been waiting for something to come along to improve on my 370, which eventually will be moved into my sons room.

Yes ok ...... i'm in the same position with my FD51

john1000000boy

Sep 17, 2007
Visit site
There is definetely a way of wiring up the tv and the amp so 3d is possible with an older amp. Is it not just a case of hooking up the blu ray to the screen and having another hooked up to carry audio to the amp?? Dave @ Frank Harvey suggested something along those lines to me once??

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts