WAT HI-FI ONLINE ENCICLOPEDIA

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
WAT HI-FI ONLINE ENCICLOPEDIA WITH EVERY PIECE OF EQUIP U GUYS HAVE TESTED OR HEARD OF WITH PICTURES FOR EACH AND SINGLE ONE ,PRICE, COLOUR AND TECH SPEC AND SO ON

A

Anonymous

Hmmmm. Fair point Andrew, must be said, that it's hard for the on-line version to really replicate the print one. And you could put in a 6 month lag before publishing on-line. But the idea is not such a poor one. It just needs a decent business case and a reason / proper plan.

A

Anonymous

It would take the unnecessary printwork from the back of the mag, and keep the 13/annum release focussed on new releases, rather than reminiscing about old ones. Thus reducing the magazines overall size, and cost. The wesite would be used as a database, where only very basic material is kept; star ratings, etc.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
As I've already mentioned several times here, it's all in the plan for the next phase of the site development. But it's going to take quite a while to get all that information online.

A

Anonymous

And it is the best hi-fi mag website of them all, so take your time and get it right. We'll be here and avidly reading! (Bain of your life LOL)

A

Anonymous

u just have to put the hold reviews not the new ones so in all farenes i makes sense mate i would still need to buy the mag to get the new reviews

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
As Andrew has said, it's all part of the plan for phase II development of the site. We're locked in meetings right now discussing how best to incorporate the database online, so please be patient with us! It will happen, but we want to get it right and there's a huge amount of development work to be done.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts