wanted, new cable but which one?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I want to play my ipod (lossless) through my amp (Rotel ra 04) this has a input at front for media player (single socket)and also my itunes from my computer (single input) through my logitech audio station xpress line in. I think the connections are all 3.5mm plugs, can anyone confirm this, also what is the said cable called and what section are they under in the buyers guide, budget abt £30. Thanks

A

Anonymous

[quote user="bobbys"]I want to play my ipod (lossless) through my amp (Rotel ra 04) this has a input at front for media player (single socket)and also my itunes from my computer (single input) through my logitech audio station xpress line in. I think the connections are all 3.5mm plugs, can anyone confirm this, also what is the said cable called and what section are they under in the buyers guide, budget abt £30. Thanks[/quote] I think ive worked it out to be 3.5mm mini jack to 3.5mm mini jack but can only find 3.5mm mini jack to 2 phono plugs does any one know if 3.5mm mini jack to 3.5mm mini jack exists from a decent quality cable company

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
The Chord Company iChord comes in 3.5mm-3.5mm, but costs about £45. Belkin will do you one for about a tenner, and Ixos does a retractable cable, the XMM215, for about the same money as the Belkin.

Sure there are lots more available, too.

A

Anonymous

i think ixos might do them.They do practically every other cable imaginable. There is a shop on e bay called "fill your boots" that do a lot of ixos cables. The guy that runs it could certainly tell you if they are available and give you a cost if they are. Just type in ixos and check the sellers names that come up and you can find him that way.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
The Chord Company iChord comes in 3.5mm-3.5mm, but costs about £45. Belkin will do you one for about a tenner, and Ixos does a retractable cable, the XMM215, for about the same money as the Belkin.

[/quote]thanks

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Fraziel"]i think ixos might do them.They do practically every other cable imaginable. There is a shop on e bay called "fill your boots" that do a lot of ixos cables. The guy that runs it could certainly tell you if they are available and give you a cost if they are. Just type in ixos and check the sellers names that come up and you can find him that way.[/quote] thanks to u aswell

shep1968

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]

[/quote]

I also need one ofr these for the RA-05. Which would give the better sound quality, the 3.5mm to 3.5 mm or 3.5mm to a two phono connection that can go in around the back or will there be no difference?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts