Very tempting....

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
Even though I already own the dvd boxset I am very tempted..... http://www.play.com/DVD/Blu-ray/4-/6033697/Band-Of-Brothers-Limited-Edition-Collectible-Tin/Product.html . Bit of a wait though
emotion-45.gif

Should look amazing in HD, and just imagine what the HD soundtrack will be like.

All I need now is a nice lotto win and I can upgrade my old Denon2105 with a nice HD amp.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
I'm in the same position. Band of Brothers was all shot on film, to cinema quality, so it should look - and sound - stupendous on Blu-ray. We're definitely getting it in as a test disc!

A

Anonymous

It should look and sound good but more importantly its one of the very best programs to grace TV in many a year. im getting it ;-)

T

the record spot

£20 in HMV right now for the original box set. Well, it was in Glasgow today, so assuming this pans out through the rest of their branches.

A

Anonymous

Ah Mr Blackmore - what a fine guitarist you are; one of the very best and oft overlooked. Now stop with the nonny nonny stuff and give us some more rock!

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
the record spot:£20 in HMV right now for the original box set. Well, it was in Glasgow today, so assuming this pans out through the rest of their branches.

You might want to hold off. If everyone who has the original box-set decides to get Blu-ray, there could well be loads of the DVD version turning up for peanuts on eBay.

:)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts