very best tv to use

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
hi all

im after buying the oppo 205 when i realeased

my question is what would be the ultimate tv to use with the oppo 205 for the very best picture quality

for ultra hd/hdr 10/dolby vision blu ray for movies sports and for ps4 pro gaming/pc xbox one s thanks

D

Deleted member 2457

markyboy156 said:
hi all

im after buying the oppo 205 when i realeased

my question is what would be the ultimate tv to use with the oppo 205 for the very best picture quality

for ultra hd/hdr 10/dolby vision blu ray for movies sports and for ps4 pro gaming/pc xbox one s thanks
In my view it has to be an LG Oled from 2017, or if you want to save the Lg 65/55e6v. I got the Oppo 203 with the LG 65e6v and it's stunning picture quality! 2017 are said to be constant across all of the range for picture quality.

Benedict_Arnold

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'd just trot down to Bestbuy and start from there with the latest, biggest 4k HDR / Dolby Vision enabled OLED you can afford.

Bestbuy's product turnover usually means you're not going to find older models hanging around like you would at some stores (naming no names, but rhymes with "Ron's", for example).

The latests Samsung, LG, Sony and Panasonic (?) offerings are all pretty darned good, but I'm waiting for 100+ inch "wallpaper" TVs to hit the shelves sometime this year (probably around Thanksgiving as is usually the case). Then I can skip the 4K PJ and screen mularkey all together.

​Then I'd check out prices with other big box retailers for the same product. Don't get confused if the last few digits on the model are a little different. Big box retailers often do this as a trick to get out of their "we'll match or beat other retailer's prices" ads. The Panasony XYZ-65-BBUY is probably the exact same TV as the Panasony XYZ-65-MACY but since the model numbers are different they have a cop-out.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts