Using UK Netflix in Sweden - How ?

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Going to Sweden for a few months. How do I get my UK Netflix account to work in Sweden on a Sansung Smart TV (not sure which one) ? ...Was told you could change the Swedish DNS Primary code to UK. - if so what is UK's DNS code ? Thanks.

jjbomber

satycool said:
Going to Sweden for a few months. How do I get my UK Netflix account to work in Sweden on a Sansung Smart TV (not sure which one) ? ...Was told you could change the Swedish DNS Primary code to UK. - if so what is UK's DNS code ? Thanks.

I use Hola but any VPN will do the job. Just download it as a Chrome extension, assuming you use Chrome, and then apply it when you use Netflix. Most users switch Hola to the US to get up to date stuff.

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Thanks will try that. Is it possible to change the DNS primary code on the Smart TV or any media box ? Would make lilt so much easier if I want to use my UK devices or Swedish devices ?

satycool

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I managed to get USA Netflix in the UK, using my laptop with Hola...I'm guessing it will work the same using UK Netflix in Sweden to watch UK programmes with my Netflix account .

Though this is great I understand a a computer will be needed! Is there anyway I could do this on a Smart TV or any media device without a computer ?

cheeseboy

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
satycool said:
I managed to get USA Netflix in the UK, using my laptop with Hola...I'm guessing it will work the same using UK Netflix in Sweden to watch UK programmes with my Netflix account .

Though this is great I understand a a computer will be needed! Is there anyway I could do this on a Smart TV or any media device without a computer ?

http://www.unblocknetflix.net/unblock-netflix-on-a-samsung-smart-tv/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts