Used CDs in Poundland

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok your definition of Hot and Deal may vary, but my local Poundland have started stocking used CDs. I'm not sure how universal this is across stores, certainly my local store didn't used to. Of course they tend not to be the latest releases, you might need to keep checking their stock every few weeks before you find something that tempts you, and probably the likelyhood of finding rare obscure albums is remote. But definitely worth bobbing in now and again. Yesterday I picked up Black Cherry by Goldfrapp and Parallel Lines by Blondie for less than the price of a designer coffee across the road (Costa)

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

My local store has had them for years. You'll find the occasional good album amongst the dross, I've bought two or three there, My Bloody Valentine-Loveless being the most obscure and unexpected find of them.

K

keeper of the quays

I got macalmont and butler, and the stone roses...never seen mahogany rush or the rubettes though..all for a quid each.in Morrison's they do refurbished cd for a couple of quid! Some good stuff there!

chelstondave

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Buy one get one for half price. You can also order on line if you want which saves trawling through all the old x-factor winners CDs you tend to get

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts