USB DAC + Headphone Amplifiers - List

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
The Q701 presentation is very different to the AT M50. Apart from being open back the AKG is very fast and crisp on the detail so I would be careful. You will need to try it. What kind of budget are you looking at and is it open back that you are looking for?

A

Anonymous

Quad, might want to note your list but the Vivid Technologies V1 guy has topped making them.
smiley-frown.gif
I've got one and enquired about new stock just the other day. Shame, great little machine.

quadpatch

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Helmut80, glad you like it! I must go through and update this thing. I must know at least 10 more to put on here now.

I used to own the DACport. To date it's the only DAC that I have sold. I couldn't get on with it because it leaned down the bass body too much for my liking. Ive heard some say that its a thing of CEntrance but I cannot confirm that. The detail on it was really good though. It was very neat but nowhere near as small as the Dragonfly. Another thing that I didnt like was that it got to very high temperatures after only a couple of minutes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts