urgently require some help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ok iv got a panasonic viera 46"full hd a panasonic bd80 blu ray and sky hd , speakers are the bose accoustimass 10 series all of which i would like to connect to my sony str1200es reciever can anybody help me with set up please .

I havent got a clue how to do this thanks zye

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
OK, Blu-ray and Sky HD to Sony receiver via HDMI, plus an optical digital cable from Sky HD to Sony receiver. HDMI from receiver's monitor out to the TV.

Extra optical digital from the TV to an input on the Sony if you're going to be using the TV's internal Freeview tuner and you want to listen to that sound through the system - ie without using the Sky+HD box.

Speaker leads from the Bose input cable bundle to the appropriate speaker output on the receiver - front left, centre, front right, left surround back surround - plus the LFE phono plug in that wire bundle to the Sony's subwoofer output.

Other end of this connector into the Acoustimass module, relevant speaker cables out to the appropriate Cube speakers.

Done.

A

Anonymous

sorry i forgot to add , i tried it all exactly as you have told me last night but i got sound frrom the sky hd box but wasnt getting the picture and also there was no picture or sound coming from the blu ray when i selected it !!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts