Upgrade question

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
matthewpiano said:
moon said:
CnoEvil said:
moon said:
Hey thanks for the link Cno, very interesting reading........ my HiFI is under consideration at the moment........so I hope you don't cost me more money.

.....but it's what I do best! :shifty:

Thankfully the speakers are decied on!

What are your plans Moon? Which speakers are you going for?

Neat Iota.................currently saving

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
matthewpiano said:
moon - The Iotas are fantastic. Heard them a couple of times now and they produce such a big sound for their size and yet it doesn't seem at all artificially bloated or forced. Great choice.

indeed! just hope I can save enough... still don't know what to power them with.

on the upside, the Q Acousitcs 2020i I have running in my HC are quite remarkable, especially for £150, v impressed.

T

the record spot

I see Richer Sounds have really cut the price of the Tannoy Revolution and Revolution Signature DC4s - big savings! Worth cehcking out Matthew. They're very talented speakers and won't have the brightness or shrill top end some do. Ideal for your tastes/music I'd have thought.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
moon said:
I would suggest an audition of the EB2, but that is a whole different kettle of fish. I look forward to your next move.:)

I'm not sure Matthews looking that far ahead
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts