Upgrade Onkyo 606 to 875? Is it an upgrade?

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
I would say so......
emotion-21.gif
. Especially if its only costing £50!!! (Being an ex owner of the 606, I understand your music pain with it!!!)

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Talk about changing the subject.....
emotion-8.gif

The Radiance is excellent, especially with the KEF Q500's as a 2.1 set up.....I think it blends in better with the KEF's...(not done any microphone set up as yet, so using the QA settings)

Not got the Q200 centre set up yet, and the KEF 3001 eggs (rears) have just been delivered to the shop today, so hopefully picking them up tomorrow (weather permitting).

The KEF and Q Acoustic speakers are like chalk and cheese.....

The Q Acoustics were great for the money, but in comparison were a little two dimensional compared to the KEF's. The Kef's sound more lively and realistic, with more of a bass punch and high end detail to them....
emotion-4.gif

All in all, I'm well pleased

A

Anonymous

lesmallett:For £50 would this upgrade be worth it? Would I get the better sound with music that I crave?
Totally, i did just that straight after buying a '606', which i was thoroughly unimpressed with on music playback. For £50 quid i would snap it up matey cos the sound for av use alone is an awesome upgrade as this baby used to be a £1000 reciever!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts