upgrade marantz 17ki sig audiolab 8000a audiolab 8000px bi amped mission 752 /

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE MY SYSTEM I WAS THINKING MAYBE A ROKSAN CASPIAN M2 CD ROXANE CASPIAN M2 AMP KEEPING SPEAKERS OR ROXAN CD

AUDIOLAB 8200P AUDIOLAB 8000PX MISSION 752 S I DO NOT KNOW IF THE CD CAN BE USED TO ADJUST VOLUME ANY SUGGESTIONS WOUL BE HELPFULL

IF YOU THINK SPEAKERS NEED REPLACING I PREFER FLOORSTANDERS I LISTEN TO RICHARD THOMPSON . LED ZEP. YES. HUE AND CRY. THE EELS

THE ANSWER. BLACK KEYS.BIG ELF.

T

the record spot

The speakers will be fine, rest assured. Unless you're unhappy with their sound, but you'd be looking at upwards of £700 to better them and I imagine then some. Likewise the CD17-KI, a fine player in its day and hardly shoddy now.

By all means, change the rest, though if you have the Audiolab 8200 range, it might be worth listening to the Caspian stuff just to make sure it gives you the increase in performance you're after. The Audiolab gear is well rated, so it might not be the "night and day" you might be looking to achieve.

EDIT: I may have misread earlier and have edited my post above. In short, the speakers and the CDP are fine, but you're into the kind of territory where the changes start to become more subtle. You could try active speakers, but that's a whole different ballgame...!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts