Unilet sound & vision Sales

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
I recently pondered upon an article regards the Unilet saturday sale. It had not stated how frequently the sale took place but rather highlighted the bargain Hifi deals on offer.

I am ofcourse reffering to the following site;

http://www.whathifi.com/news/unilets-next-sinful-saturday-sale-offers-leema-range-at-bonkers-prices

I find myself interested in attending the next sale and wondered whether anyone from here had been before.

I ask whether other hifi brands offer such discounts to extent of half price &

how often does the sale occur?

Annually they have 'Blue Murder Sale', usually at the end of April. Occasionally they have specials: The last one was a PMC day where they had the bods from the company demonstrating PMCs high end products. You may have to phone or email them for exact timings and/or other makes.

CustomCable

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Morning vpacalypse, as PlasticPenguin says we annualy have our Blue Murder Sale which normally runs late May- Early July. This is where we have some good bargains on alot of equipment across all of the manufacturers we stock. This year ie 2011 we introduced "Sinful Saturday". Every Saturday during the Blue Murder period we would have "extra" bargains from specific manufacturers or specific products such as cables etc. This is similar to the Weekend Wonder we run at Custom Cable.

Regards

Phil

CustomCable

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
We always have queues, the earliest someone has queued was on the Wednesday night prior to the Saturday Blue Murder starts. Yes everything we stock is in the sale.

Phil

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts