Ultimate Guide to Home Cinema: will I get it as a subscriber?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Could you tell me please if I will get this issue in the post as a subscriber or do I have to buy it?

Also, as a subscriber, are there ever ANY issues released that I would have to buy and not get as part of my subscription?

Thanks for your help

Steve

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
If you're a WHFSV subscriber then no, you have to buy the Ultimate Guides separately. We're working on an Ultimate Guides subscription
[/quote]
How many of these are they - I thought they were included in the subs, oh well.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
There are six What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision Ultimate Guides a year - on top of the 13 issues of the main mag. And this website. And the Show. We like to keep busy...

Wightknight

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Andrew Everard"]
If you're a WHFSV subscriber then no, you have to buy the Ultimate Guides separately. We're working on an Ultimate Guides subscription

[/quote]

The Ultimate Guides subscription is a good idea. However, seeing as these guides are mainly a collection of reviews that your faithful subscribers have already paid for, would it not be a better idea to offer subscribers the opportunity of an enhanced subscription that includes the magazines and guides?

I would recommend that this doesn't cost more than £10 per year more than the existing magazine subscription.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Clare Newsome"]There are six What Hi-fi? Sound and Vision Ultimate Guides a year - on top of the 13 issues of the main mag. And this website. And the Show. We like to keep busy...[/quote]
I dont meant o cause a ruckus but your subscriptions guys didnt offer much 'discussion' about the o/s subs prices etc Clare

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts