Ultimate Guide December 6th

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone. I was just wondering about the new Ultimate Guide you mentioned that is coming out on December 6th. I enjoyed the last few; the hi-fi one, the home cinema one and the recent one about tellys. I just wanted to know what the upcoming one is going to be about?

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
Ultimate Guide to New Technology 2008 - all the latest home entertainment technology tested just in time for Christmas, and a look forward to what's on the horizon.

A

Anonymous

So Andrew exactly what kind of technology is the Ultimate Guide going to be about?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Andy here, not Andrew! The new Ultimate Guide covers everything from the latest HD flatscreen TVs (plasma and LCD), tests of all the new Blu-ray and HD DVD players, MP3/MP4 portables including the iPhone and Apple Touch, iPod docks, multimedia phones, PC speakers, DAB and internet radios, gaming (PS3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii), wi-fi music systems, Freeview PVRs and set-top boxes, projectors, budget hi-fi, DVD players, AV amps & receivers, surround speakers and complete home cinema and hi-fi solutions. Think that covers everything!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts