TX/RX decoder signal via wifi to another TV

zio_mangrovia

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Can you suggest me excellent device (1 tx + 1 rx) to transmit tv signal from my SKY decoder (SCART output) to another TV (upstairs) via wifi, I also need to transmit/receive infrared signals by remote control.

All my TV support Full HD but if I use SCART output of decoder, I can suppose to lost HD resolution

I think it's better to use 5 GHz range because interference risk is smaller than 2.4 GHz range, and I suppose unique solution is to use scart output because HDMI is linked directly to primary tv.

I'm finding product with no flickering.

What better products do you know ?

Thanks

SPLAT

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Best to get a box that splits/duplicates the HDMI output and then run a long HDMI cable to upstairs. Scart is awful and then sending it via RF is going to be more awful.
Control wise, if you get your Sky+HD box onto your network, could you control it with a phone or tablet using the app?

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Yup wireless senders are easy to obtain. I have 3. Nikkai my latest. They are never great imo. If u have to use one then check reviews. I use uhf lead and magic eye to the kitchen which is reliable and fine at 19inch TV. Hardwire if you can. Otherwise expect a poor result or (maybe) spend lots more?

daveh75

Video senders are terrible in general.

2.4GHz suffer with interference, and 5GHz don't have the range, and doesn't propagate through objects (walls /ceilings) as well.

Go for a cabled solution if at all possible.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts