TV identification

Retne

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Hey, is anyone able to identify this TV? I thought the picture was reasonable, or good even, but don't know what it was and can't find out easily if at all.

img_7002.gif

Thanks for looking :)

R

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
No, but I am well impressed that Brasenose College hosts your photos :) (I just use flickr.)

Maybe if you phoned or emailed the Porter's lodge they could help you with what TV they use in the Hulme Common Room.

Retne

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
chebby said:
No, but I am well impressed that Brasenose College hosts your photos :) (I just use flickr.)

Ha, that's what the increased tuition fee mean... extras :)

Err, no, I use flickr too, but I was in the BNC HCR last week and started watching Batman Begins. Having seen the film already I mostly thought that the picture was really quite good as it was just coming from Freeview.

chebby said:
Maybe if you phoned or emailed the Porter's lodge they could help you with what TV they use in the Hulme Common Room.

I did wonder about asking either a porter or a committee member, but decided that would make me look very very odd.

@Jammoe Thank you! Seems to have got good reviews, so I hadn't entirely lost my judgement.

R

A

Anonymous

Definately a Sony X series, but could be the 2000/2500/3000/3500 as they where all available with different border colours ( well at least from the 2500 onwards).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts