TV FOR BEDROOM

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i;M LOOKING AT GETTING A TV HD READY OR FULL HD MUST NOT B BIGGER THAN 28" LOOK STYLISH AND BE ABLE TO FIX IT TO MY WALL - ANY IDEAS GREATLY RECEIVED

A

Anonymous

currently there are no Full HD Sets under 32" so maybe look at Samsung LE26R87BDX and KDL26P3020U (Sony)

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
I'd suggest little point in having Full HD in a screen that small, anyway. Actually little point in having a Full HD 32in, unless you're going to sit with your nose against the screen.

So the ones matthew s suggested will be fine.

A

Anonymous

my concern is are this the best in terms of spec such as contrast ratio or do either of you think that if i move up to a 28" the quality could well improve. I take your points about size etc however i don't really feel a 32" is a bedroom tv. The sony may well be the better of the two however it's style for my bedroom lets it down significantly. Do you know of any good panasonics with that screen size as i know someone within who could well get me a deal

A

Anonymous

forget contrast ratio in this size, you cant get 28" LCDs in the leading brands, but dont choose based on Contrast Ratio so much, personal preference all the way. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts